Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fantasy World with "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll





I really love "Alice in Wonderland". The book and the movies and now I found some really great things that are inspired by this magical world!!!













 My favorite character is of course....The Cheshire Cat!!! And afterwards the Mad Hatter.











             Here are the things inspired by the magical world of Lewis Carroll:
     1.Alice in Wonderland themed restaurant



You can see more here


      2.Dust furniture: 
                               Let me tell you this...they are amazing! I wish for this little piece.
 I find it dazzling!!! First of all it's painted in my favorite color! I love it's shape and it will definitely be mine one day!
The style surely reminds us of the crazy world of Alice.




Some other favorites: and more here

3. Tea Cup Stool:

Jazjaz

4.Mad hatter ring:
Jewelstreet 
5.Seven Hotel in Paris, France-Alice in Wonderland theme room (and many more):


Seven Hotel

 
      Have a magical day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP