Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm Back!

*

*



After this time off I'm back with a new look for this blog and...a new Blog! The second blog will be dedicated only for animal related topics! You can see it here. I've decided that I should start helping(with everything I can) different organizations that are concerned with animal welfare.
I will also start my own shop and with every item sold I will donate a part of the income for these organizations!

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated"
Mahatma Gandhi
*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP