Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sad days ahead

 Unfortunately, two weeks ago, we found out that my sweet little Lory has leukemia. The news was devastating, but I still hoped there was something we could do for her. But it wasn't meant to be...she started feeling worse with every day that passed by and eventually she refused to eat. We could see that she was not feeling  well so instead of putting her to this misery and let her suffer we decided that it was best to humanely put her to sleep. It was the hardest decision I've ever made but it was the right thing for her.
     So here are some pictures of her at her best:

Opening Christmas presents






Taking a nap with Shiloh under my desk




She loved to run around in the woods, grass and snow





She was always gentle and loving, you can tell from this picture with baby Shiloh





    I am truly sad because she is no longer with me, but I'm glad that I had the honor to call her my dog, my best friend and companion. She will always remain in my heart and in the hearts of the people who met her...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP