Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Book Review- "Diary of a Genius" by Salvador Dali

Horizon Book
   Due to the fact that I absolutely love reading! I decided I should make a monthly post with book reviews.
    I finished high school at fine arts specialized in painting and when I discovered Dalis books I knew I had to read them.

    "Diary of a genius" can easily be called a masterpiece.A great autobiographical book which provides the reader with Salvador Dalis view on different aspects of his life, his relationship to Gala,his thoughts and obsessions. This book gives you an idea of his lifestyle and about the surrealistic cultural movement.
Salvador Dali
     

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP