Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nature pictures

     I love taking pictures!!! In the woods, on the streets , I enjoy taking pictures about every little thing that is funny or which I like!
     Today I'm gonna share some pictures I took when I went with my family and Gabe somewhere near Brasov where we had a grill. It was great!  I took a bunch of pictures with some mushrooms, some frogs and lizards and a myriapod.


Can you believe that these are actually some tiny little mushrooms?they sure don't look like to me







Have you noticed the limax chewing on that mushroom? I didn't...not until I got home and looked at the pictures on my computer



Honestly, I don't really like this myriapod but since I spotted him on a tree I thought a picture won't kill me:P

Love this lizard!

And I also love this tiny froggy

 Hope you enjoyed them! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP