Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

View from my room

  I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with my parents( I wish it were a house instead....) but it's fine. The only thing I love is that I have sometimes the greatest views! So I thought I should share!






   In this last picture you can see a little bit of a small mountain which is not far( something like 20 minutes walk to reach the base). I climbed it when I was little every week, which reminds me that it's been a while since then. I should probably make a visit soon:P
   
     Hope you liked the pictures! Have a great day or evening!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP