Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Birthday baby Brother!

Today is my baby brother's birthday! He's turning 18! I can't believe how fast he grew! I remember being so happy when he was born and had someone to play with. I love him very much even though he's always staying on his computer and has all these awful moods...I'll share a few pictures of him, when he was a lot younger (because now we can hardly take any pictures of him, he doesn't like it) and a few from the past 2 years.
 I love pictures, they keep your memories alive, moments like:

                        Precious times with our dad...

                                     with our mom...
 
moments we shared together...

    remembering his huge appetite and his messy way of eating...
 
the times when he was chasing baby chickens...


 the times when was falling asleep in our uncles' lap...
(he's not really our uncle but a close friend of our family)


                         and seeing the way he turned up growing...









He's among the smartest people I know and he has a great personality.I'm proud to call him my brother!
 So Happy Birthday Alex!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP