Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not Enough Time!

I just finished the first semester of my last year of college and my conclusion is...I don't have enough time to do all the things I want! I will soon begin my exams so I'll mostly be learning and reading. But instead I wish I could do many other(more interesting) things instead of this!
I wish I had more time to volunteer at the dog shelter, go on walks in the woods and around the city, read more, taking lots of pictures...but for now I can't. I don't have time to share anything on the blog!
For now I'm just going to share an awesome picture I found while I was searching for something else. It's from one of our(my family and I) travels around the country.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP