Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

via orihashi
2011 was a year which had its good parts and its bad parts. Among the good things I find the fact that I've started my blog, begun working on the on-line shop(haven't finished yet due to the lack of time thanks to college),and I've accomplished many other things;but also the not so good things like seeing the hardships of reality, dealing with the lost of special ones and learning to keep the best memories and keep them alive in your heart...
I've never made New Year resolutions but I've always looked at life in a positive way and kept in mind some wise words(which of course were perfect for me) people said throughout time. With this occasion I will share some of them with you...who knows, maybe they will mean something for you to.
via TravelRelated
via Albee
via fancyprints
via Livin' to Inspire

via breedingfancy
via Vinyl Lettering







So make each day of this new year count, live your life and your dreams as you wish them to be...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP