Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today's Favorites- All Vintage

I can't wait to have my own little house to decorate it just the way I like it! I love vintage decorations or things that have that vintage look. So, I've gathered a few pictures of things I would put in my home.

This vintage aqua shelf is amazing!

via Twigs2Whirligigs

Beautiful rustic wood shelf
via SouthernWood
Isn't this just dreamy? And the details are so nice!
via The Painted Cottage
Well, this Irish proverb sign seems to be just perfect for the Pub I dream of opening some day
via thebackporchshoppe
I love colors, I could definitely find a nice place for this little piece of furniture in my home
via The Telegraph


Sure hope you enjoy them all and maybe even inspired you!
Have great day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP