Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My cooking and baking adventures- Greek Pita

Yesterday, Gabe and I, decided to make some Greek pita and some falafel (of course we bought the mixture from the store and we only had to add some water).
The pita was our first attempt so it didn't turn out how they were supposed to but they were still very delicious!!!
I found the greatest website for Mediterranean Food called DedeMed- Mediterranean Cooking. Here I found a great Pita bread recipe which is quite simple. You can find the recipe here.


And here are some pictures from our kitchen:




And of course we started eating and cleaning so we forgot to take some pictures of how the pita looked after we baked it...Do you find them delicious? Let me know after you try them!

Tomorrow I'll continue with the apple pie recipe I made today!yummy!
Have a delicious day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP