Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Kronstadt Classic Rally

On October 8 the Kronstadt Classic Rally event took place here in Brasov. And it was amazing to see all these amazing cars live not in pictures. My all time favorite car is....the incredible Ford Mustang! From all of the models I especially love the 1967 and 1969 models. They look absolutely amazing!
Of course Gabe and I went to the event. We both love cars!Too bad it was a rainy day...but I had my pretty rainbow umbrella with me!
Here are a few pictures we took that day:


































0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP