Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or treat!!!....vintage style!

Helfyre

I've searched for some vintage Halloween costumes and....honestly, some of them kinda spooked me out! They looked so real! And others are so terribly cute!

These four pictures were found via wackyowl
Children dressed as Indian from 1800
US Army and Indians costumes 1905
1905
1920

The next couple of photos actually made me feel like I was in a horror movie! I don't know the exact period when the photos were taken but by the looks of it they are pretty old...
 via BuzzFeed




 In love with these two pattern prints for costumes! They are hilarious and totally cute!I'd go for the kitty costume.

via theblackapple


I have also found a couple of vintage Halloween postcards that I liked and most of them picture a black kitty! Like my baby Shiloh!
via Vintage Holiday Crafts
Vintage Halloween Crafts
via The Skull & Pumpkin
via Yellow Rose's Garden
via Old Picture Postcard
When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
'tis near Halloween.
~author unknown~

Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hop

All photographs and texts belong to Lidia aka Turquoise Duckling unless otherwise noted.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP